How To Style Permed Hair
Before you start the hair has to be prepped by washing it with a sulfate free shampoo.
How to style permed hair. A perm is a curly or wavy style created by rolling the hair around rods and applying heat to that. Consequently perms and relaxers are now viewed negatively in the natural hair community nai vasha johnson curl queen and hair artist behind yara shahidi and zendaya tells byrdie. Use a lower temperature possible and limit how often you heat style your hair.
And lastly forget about wrapping your hair in a towel like an arabic turban. This includes blow drying it. The amount of time that your hair is left in the curling rods depends on the thickness and texture of your hair.
As the perming lotion works its magic to loosen the disulfide bonds in your hair your hair is tightly wrapped around curling rods to redefine their structure and curl them up. Instead allow your hair to air dry naturally. Don t use a flat iron or curling iron for 24 to 48 hours after you perm your hair.
This will only break the hair fibers making it look like frizz. Some people like to use curling irons on their permed hair to reshape their curls. Once you have absorbed the water start to detangle your hair.
- How To Style Synthetic Hair
- How To Style Your Hair Like Danny Zuko
- How To Style Your Hair Emo
- How To Style Short Wavy Hair
- How To Style Short Thin Hair
- How To Style Short Wavy Hair Naturally
- How To Style Short Wet Hair Fast
- How To Style Your Hair Like Lisa Rinna
- How To Style Short To Medium Length Hair
- How To Style Spiky Hair For Women
- How To Style Short Hair Without Heat
- How To Style Your Hair With A Flat Iron
- How To Style Short Curly Hair
- How To Style Short Medium Hair
- How To Style Wet Hair Before Bed
- How To Style Short Hair
- How To Style Wavy Hair Men
- How To Style Short Straight Hair
- How To Style Thick Wavy Hair Male
- How To Style Wavy Curly Hair