How To Style Keratin Treated Hair
If you need to style and manipulate your hair use a blow dryer and flat iron to shape your hair as you want it to be.
How to style keratin treated hair. For lasting results post treatment shampoo should be free of sulfates sudsing agents that can strip hair or sodium a thickener that dissolves keratin. It is best to avoid mousse hair spray or gels to style your hair after a keratin treatment. These products weigh down the hair and make the keratin treated hair look dull and dirty.
A keratin like treatment in a can according to igk. Just pump a small amount into your hands rub your palms together and gently work it through clean towel dried hair.
- Modern Men Hair Style
- Natural Gray Hair Styles
- Natural Hair Braid Updo Styles
- My Hair Is Too Short To Style
- Nappy Hair Styles Pictures
- Native American Hair Style
- Multi Color Hair Styles
- Natural Hair Braiding Styles For Short Hair
- Mother Of The Groom Hair Styles
- Natural Hair Curl Styles
- Natural Hair Braiding Styles Pictures
- Nappy Hair Style
- Modern Mens Hair Styles
- Modern Hair Style For Boys
- Mullet Hair Styles
- Natural Curly Hair Style
- Natural Hair Braiding Styles For Little Girls
- Natural Blow Dried Hair Styles
- Modern Hair Style
- My Face With Different Hair Styles